|Cell Grade||Brand New Grade A Cell|
|Chemistry||Lithium Iron Phosphate(LiFePO4 or LFP)|
|AC Impedance Resistance||≤0.25mΩ|
|Standard Charge and Discharge Current||0.5C/0.5C|
|Standard Charge and Discharge Cut-off Voltage||3.65V/2.5V|
|Continuous Charge/ Discharge Current||1C/1C|
|Pulse Charge/ Discharge Current(30s)||2C/2C|
|Recommended SOC Window||10%～90%|
2 Threaded Holes M6
|Cycle Life||≥6000 Cycles (Retention: ≥80%DoD)|
|Residual Capacity Loss||Per month ≤3%|
The Advantages of the EVE LF280K 280Ah LiFePO4 Prismatic Battery Cells with 2 Threaded Holes M6 Terminal
1. It increases the contact area between the bus bars and the cell, making the PACK more scientific.
2. The use of the flexible connection between the cell, can prevent vibration or cell expansion to the stud above, and protect the stud for a long time to effectively connect.
The Different Between LF280 VS LF280N VS LF280K
|Release Time||May 25th, 2018||Dec 22th, 2019||Mar 23th, 2021|
|Discharging Temperature||-20℃~55℃||-30℃ ～60 ℃||-20℃~55℃|
|Cycle Life||≥3500 cycles @1C/1C||≥3500 cycles @1C/1C||≥6000 cycle @0.5C/0.5C|
||200 x 173.6 x 71.5 mm||200 x 173.7 x 71.5 mm||204.6 x 173.7 x 72 mm|
|±Poles Center Distance
How to Choose between LF280, LF280N, LF280K
If you already have an LF280 or LF280N and want to upgrade your battery capacity, it’s best to purchase the same type of cell to ensure compatibility and balance between the cells. However, if you choose to purchase LF280K cells, note that the bus bar included with the cells won’t work between LF280K and LF280/LF280N due to differences in positive and negative pole orientation. You’ll need to make additional bus bars.
If this is your first time purchasing 280Ah battery cells, we recommend choosing the EVE LF280K. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
🔋 Voltage, Resistance Test
📢 NOTE BEFORE PURCHASE
1. One Cell will come with one set busbar, bolt, and washer for free. (e.g. 4 Cells will come with 4 pcs(busbars + bolts + washers) .
2. Each cell shall be used under strict monitoring, control, and protection by the BMS.
3. Before the first use, always charge the cells to full voltage. | FAQ: LiFePO4 battery charging guide.
4. We will match (capacity, voltage, resistance) all cells before delivery.
5. The battery is suitable for DIY lovers with experience.
📢 NOTE BEFORE USING
🟢DO: Pre-install Check! Ensure a thorough pre-installation examination.
• Check the overall physical of each cell and avoid missing accessories. Visually inspect cells for any damage, swelling, leaking, etc. Do not use the cell if the cell casing has been pierced, leaked, broken, cracked, or otherwise visibly damaged.
• Cleaning of the terminals, bus bars, and wire terminal lugs. Ensure cables and terminals are kept clean and free from corrosion, dirt or build-up of any kind, and reduce the resistance between the DC terminal and cable connection.
• Test cell voltage, internal resistance, capacity. Test the voltage, internal resistance with Multimeter and test capacity on each cell individually using a battery analyzer or specialized tester.
• Top balance cells before assembly. Before the first use, always charge the cells to full voltage. We recommend to use chargers specially made for LiFePO4 cells. First charge and initial balancing of the whole pack is important step towards long lifetime.
• Never discharge cells immediately following delivery.
• DO NOT mix cells from various manufacturing series, even if they are of the same type and capacity, and mix old and new cells. Always use cells from the same manufacturing series and delivery batch for every battery.
• DO NOT operate with loose terminal connections.
We guarantee you’ll be happy with cells you purchase from us. When your cells arrive if you’re not completely satisfied or if you suspect the integrity of the cell has been compromised immediately contact our support team via [email protected] for further assistance.
👍 Your Reputable LiFePO4 Battery Supplier
🔋 Genuine LiFePO4 Prismatic Cells. Battery Finds rigorously test, pick and supplies only the best raw LiFePO4 prismatic cells from Tier 1 Manufacturers.
⚡️ Voltage/Capacity/IR Highly Consistency. We establish strict criteria for the LiFePO4 cells we offer, choosing only batteries meeting the highest benchmarks for performance, longevity, and safety. This means the LFP batteries you buy from us utilize top-grade materials and cells that have passed rigorous testing.
💰 Budget-friendly cell for DIYers! We select the best quality LFP cells from the original manufacturers, and offer the most friendly price under the premise of the same high quality.
🌏 5 + Global Warehousing: US/CA/EU/CN. We offer local stock sources for the most popular LFP models, providing you with the fastest delivery time.